Reviews for "elacsy"

Has it ups and downs

I admit that this has some very unique graphics and I had little idea what was going to happen next. It was however, really, dang hard especially with the blue balls that exploded into more blue balls. I was impressed at the unique designs of all of the ships, though. As you were the red plane, you really stood out so it was easy to tell where you were at least. It is also one of the longest games I have played in awhile (I mean that in terms of its file design). I now realize just how important it is to push the "C" button.

Re-playability? Next to none.

On the bright side, if you were aiming for an old-school shooter, you accomplished that without fail.
Otherwise, it's bland, the music killed my brain cells as I played, and in games like this, you need upgrades, and more than one chance to get a decent score.
I suppose it was your intention to make it hard, and there's nothing wrong with that, but you have to balance the difficulty rating with other elements like...oh I dunno... color? And just...."better" gameplay overall.

Try harder captain

Ok....The music got a little annoying and the controls weren't as fluid as I would have liked, but it was still a lot of fun. I played for like 15 minutes haha. I suggest change the background color so you can see the blue missile things. I wouldn't ever say it was "a failure" though. Jeez...

Terrible waste of time.

This games has some potential, but shows no real goal, story, idea, reason, or even any reward. Try something else, because this was a failure.

I'm #1! On easy.... An entertaining and VERY challenging game.