Reviews for "luigi vs wario rpg"

Not a bad time waster.

It was really easy to win, just use all of your really expensive attacks repeatedly until you run out of mana, then keep attacking. Use all of your health refills when your health gets low, and keep attacking until your limit fills up. Use that attack, and you win.

It would have been better if there was some sort of time limit on the "press b repeatedly" function of your limit attack. Then there would be some sort of skill involved.

Hmm.

This game is pretty fun, but sometimes it glitches up and prevents you from winning. a good idea is to fix that bug and make it so you don't have to use your limit to win.

Nice

Fun game, i really liked it, i just wish there were more fights and you could continue playing longer! Other than that i enjoyed it while it lasted

Keep up the good work, hopefully you can make a longer version next time!

so close!!!

He was at 5 health :(
Any, great game. It could be a bit more "accomplished" if you give luigi a way to gain mp. that, and wario's health should be more like 1000.
But, over all, i can't complain! :D