For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "luigi vs wario rpg"

Nice!

The battle is simple and fun. But how come Spicy Pepper is so weak?

Wario's MOVES
Barg - 10-25
Car - 25-47

MOVES (They might NOT be accurate)

Attack - 13-15 damage (0MP)
Triple Jump - 106-115 damage (20MP)
Spicy Pepper - 38-40 damage (35MP) Weak!
Hammer Frenzy - 130-167 damage (65MP)
Limit - 450+ damage

Mushroom - Heals 1-75 damage. (If you have 249HP, it'll only heal you by 1 so you have MAX HP which is 250)

Anyway, here's a guide to how to beat Wario if you somehow can't.
But before that, DON'T use Spicy Pepper- it's weak! (Shown above)

First, attack with Hammer Frenzy till you:

A - Have low HP (50 or below)
B - Have 50MP

If A, then use a mushroom. But if you haven't gotten B yet, then continue.
If B, use a mushroom if needed and use Triple Jump till you have 10MP.

By this time, Wario WILL definetly use his Car attack (shown at the top).

Now, if you have 10MP or 15MP (if you used Spicy Pepper which i told you NOT to)
keep using mushrooms till you either have no more, or have Max limit with 50+ HP.
Use the Limit attack. That will chew off 450+ HP no matter what. If Wario survives, Attack him. Now you've beaten Wario! (By using a walkthrough!)

I like it but...

Awesome game but why spicy pepper move is so weak

Not bad!!

I beat wario easily. I like it whn he uses the car to ram you down.

Easy!

I beat Wario with 3 life mushrooms left, but as posted below my peeps say that u need more RpG action + story- great game though

Eh.

It was glitchy.. I got Wario down to 717 health and the game froze.
It also lacked a story and many other basic elements that come with RPGs these days.
It has potential.
Maybe in the future you could make something resembling some of the elements in the Paper Mario games, since they were Mario based RPG's as well.
That doesn't mean copy EVERYTHING, just maybe use that as a spring board for some ideas if you decide to revisit this.
Be creative! :D