Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Pinball Adventure"

bomb

bomb shit man.

Finally, a TRUE pinball game worth plying

Everything about this game was excellent. The ball didn't feel like lead, the flippers moved well, there were multiple tables, and lots and lots of things to hit. I am relieved to find this pinball game to be excellent, and even worth going back to for good reasons. This deserves more than a ten, it deserves a 100. Keep up the good work.

I have to say...

I was very doughtful of this game at first "oh another pinball game yay" then I started playing it and I have to say good job man ;) love the 16-bit style too. one thing the third level is way to easy. All in all beats playing windows pinball any day!

Darn good Pinball simulator

I am a pinball aficionado and love to see pinball developed for the computer and have been sorely dissapointed most of the time. This one though is a great representation on how pinball should work. The physics are pretty darn good, the flippers work very well. The one physics problem I see is on the lower trianglular bumpers above the flippers - they always send the ball vertically up, rather than at an angle as regular bumpers do. I love the addition on the monsters throughout the levels - excellent idea. I would have liked an option to define my own keys to use as flippers as I did not like the choices as provided.

Great Job!

Great!

Now the the achievements just need to be actual Newgrounds achievements and it'll be perfect.