Reviews for "Vuvu Hero"

keep up the good work 5/5 10/10

Wow, this game SO looks like Guitar Hero, and ones again, Egoraptors Killer voice acting made this game perfect, keep up the good work you guys

PS: It DOES work for me, I am using Google Chrome, thank you juanmayerrice for the advice

WOW!

That was fucking hilarious, I almost pissed myself when I was playing Tetris on the Toilet! XD

I am now the vuvuzela hero

There was absolutely no correlation between the vuvuzela and the music. That seems about right.

What were you thinking????

Because it was Pure Genius, I love it I think its the best "Hero" game I've ever played. Thanks again I can't wait to get the X-Box Version.

Hilarious

Very funny game.
Also as a parody of guitar hero, everything is spot on.
The gameplay is solid and by game play I mean you hit space, and it registers :P
Keep it up ^^