Reviews for "STREEMERZ"

OMG

meake remenber bionic commando

oh my freaking god

so difficut, so frustrating, and after an hour i finally finished it, i almost tore every hair off my head and nearly screamed to wake everyone in my neighborhood. and i loved every second of it >:O

GREAT!

great game loved it was done well graphics are great cause it's supposed to be a nes game love the gameplay bionic commando is one of my favorite nes games so i figured hey what the hell and i played and loved it please make more games! p.s. i found the part where like in the begging the guy tells you not to touch master y's balls hilarious!

This game is ridiculous.

I think this should definitely have above a 4.4/4.5. The only reason I can think of is that half the reviewers have never touched an NES or played real video games in their life.

As a fan of the original Bionic Commando and countless other things 8-bit, this game had me playing again and again. The difficulty balance is perfect. The inclusion of continue points and infinite lives makes it really accessible to new players, yet it gets progressively harder.

The allusion to the ending of the original game, the cheesy "that's it" endings, the stupid walking sounds, the mistakes in dialogue, the pixel-discriminating grapples... it brings back so many memories! And shit, CHEETAHMEN final stage theme! It's all bursting with juicy details and inside jokes.

THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER.

I love it. Favorite game on Newgrounds.

This game is ridiculous.

THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER.

I love it. Favorite game on Newgrounds.

Rate this review: