Reviews for "STREEMERZ"

great

I loved Bionic Commando and I loved this game, though it was much harder than BC. The dialog was genius. Too bad you don't get to kick the clowns around while swinging though, that would have been awesome. I was going to call you out on the VVVVV rip-off but then realized you gave it proper credit.

A NES love letter indeed

For those of us who played Bionic Commando back in the day, this is awesome. I laughed out loud several times. Well, Bionic Commando's translation wasn't THAT bad, but the joke is still funny.

This game is also damn hard. I don't really know if I want to build up the skill to play it...It's pretty neat, though, how the one mechanic allows so many different moves.

In all: Good work, very polished.

Annoyingly hard

There was a part on Dr. Tary's that is seriously impossible. And I died at least 50 times on and got to pissed. Thanks for making the game hard.

Haha

Action 52...I have that game you know....at least this one doesn't freeze lol. or suck as bad!

Ahhhhhh