Reviews for "Suzukisan! (Fanimutation)"

Why does she go out of town no! Monica oh!

The best ever, (after Hyakugojyuuichi) That's all i have to say!

AWESOMENESS

This is one of the best animutations I have ever seen O_O It rocks so much!! Is that a song from Pokemon? Or what song is it?

Dwedit responds:

Maybe you should look at the audio credit :) (or just visit my site)

:O

My god man. Holy ssmokes. That is perhaps the funniest thing I've ever seen! I didn't get tor ead most of the text, but aht's okay. This is going on my favourites list so I can watch it many more times! That was absolutely amazing. I almost tore my ribs laughing at the intro. Boy was I in for a suprise. I saw where alot of the backgrounds were from as well. This is the funniest thing ever! It's like better than Hyakugojyuuichi!!... I almost pissed myself laughing from some of the characters. I highly recomentd this to anyone who's got some time to spare. Make sure you have your speakers on, nothing dangerous around you (anything you might hurt yourself if you fall on the from laughing)and make sure you don't eat or drink anything while you watch this. This is... Purely genius!!!!!

VelvetDarkRocks
Review COunt:158

WOW NERVOUSE BREAK DOWN!!!!!!!

HEY KICK ASS I SAW WHAT THE OOMPA LOOMPA SAID ABOUT ALT F4 LOLOLOLOL THIS SONG PUT A TEAR TO MY EYE KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CAT IS COOL TOO

Narf!

This is so retarded, I can't help but love it. It made me giggle like a schoolgirl and feel warm and fuzzy all over. :D