For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Toastache"

Lol!

hahah seriously lol.. this is a really nice game.. the graphics are nice, the sound is funny (although sometimes I can hear double sound when I push space bar.) Also the gameplay is fun. It took me a while to figure out how to use space bar :p. first I thought it was just to speed everything a little bit up, but after another while I felt and then used it, and I was possible to fly !! I really like the graphics, after a while the game gets another background, fire, ice (I don't know if there are more, are there??).. Well I died at the fire thing when I ran out of butter XD. with a score of 2846. I also liked the how to play option, a game is incomplete without an tutorial. And I liked the different kind of platforms, like the increasing and decreasing platforms. Also customizing your character / having achievements is really original!! (maybe add some more achievements like have a negative score, or get a score of 1500 without using the butter-power). So overall it's just an amazing game. Hope you'll make a lot more!! Good job!

it's not silly, it's cute!

Is it just me or the game gets faster after some time?
Anyway its a good game. Too bad mr. toastache doesn't make a sad face when you kill him, but oh well...Not that I've seen many toasts with facial expressions.

Average

It isn't fantastic, but it works. It is a simple game which is fairly fun. It just doesn't have anything that pushes it above an average game.