Reviews for "Yoko Pinup"

TTGL FTW

that's some good fanart, yoko is definitly the best anime babe ever

My god people are dumb

This drawing is in no way offensive( IT'S A PINUP! ), or anything that the person below me listed. The right hand is further away in perspective you numbskull... This is fan art of an anime called "Gurren Lagann" and is in no way stolen.

Anyway onto the actual art itself, the art's very clean and the logo in the back is a nice touch. I like the style and the lighting on the body itself is well done.

(I'm going to watch you on Deviant Art :3)

Sabtastic responds:

Aww, well thankyou! :D

Awww yeah girl, this is EXACTLY what the art portal needs!

man

thats a long gun XD

She reminds me of Pebbles from the flintstones a little bit. I enjoy this style a lot, and I feel as though you do it justice, so the 5 is yours. I appreciate the simple background, and for that matter that you took the time to actually create a background. The only thing that I see, is the anatomy of the breasts... they look a bit too perky (not that it's a bad thing), but gravity seems to be a little lacking. Overall, good job!