Reviews for "Battle in the Sky"

Nice

At first look I was going to accuse you of being very derivative of Vinny Veritas' style, but I soon realized that he was involved in the making of this, so it's all good. Nice toon, smooth animation, great little mini-epic storyline. Maybe not as endearing as some of Vinnie's other work, but a step up in terms of detail and quality. It's an interesting and attractive flash, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

The Best of the beast!

I like how the animation run so smoothly and the story make me wanted to ask you to make a new one! By the way the animation would be good if its a game too.

nice

dude that was pretty cool/ hey chavo ese vid estuvo chido sigue asi :D

Great

A great silent animation of an oddly upbeat fight against a machine aircraft.
Even though silent (other than for the music) it tells it's story well. The animation flows smoothly making it one of the better Animations I've seen.

Love anime style things

Especially how they're just not supposed to make sense. Remember, always send kids/teenagers to do a man's job; they'll get it done in half the time and twice the angst!