Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Battle in the Sky"

ta bueno

jejeje si se nota el parecido con vinnie en las caras de los personajes pero en cuestiones de la historia y la tecnologia (los aviones y esas cosas) esta muy diferente el estilo y se ve que tienes una idea propia que esta de huevos.

la musica creo que es una cansion de fobia aunque no se escuche muy bien, te aconsejo que metas hagas cambios mas bruscos en el video junto con la musica sincornisandolo para darle mas dinamica.

vas de huevos y puedes crecer mucho mas.

Good animation but....

The music was weird, they never talked, it was confusing in the extreme and that crash at the end would have killed them all. I like how nobody died too.

Nice

although, i couldnt help notice one detail... a crash like that, and they wouldve been hurt alot more... im not talking the little ship, im sayin the big blue hitting the ground... eh, oh well. good anyways!

Pretty good

I could tell you used Vinnie as your inspiration, i'm a huge fan of his work too and you certainly did his genre of animation justice. I hope you continue to make great flash animations like this one, it was epic and well done.

it was good

It was good, but I do wish it was in English, not to the extent of Musclecore, but yeah it was good still