For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Little Stars Players Pack"

Nice Game

I'm not usually a fan of strategy games but this one was something I could get into. I also liked the interface and the simplistic feel to everything.

Dammit.

I had to log in just so I could favorite this.

Pretty good

A little bit of a learning curve, but good nonetheless

Suprised

One word, wow. At first I thought it would be another unoriginal game that i have seen alot of. This was actually more fun than I originaly thought it would be. The only reason it got a 9 instead of a 10 is that it didnt fit within its own little screen. Maybe it is just my computer but I liked it.

Great, but...

I couldn't find a way (if a way even exists) to only send part of your ships, my systems are taken over when I attack another system, but the system I sent sent the ships from is left defenseless with only a couple stars left. I would have liked to also have seen a way to connect a system to two or more systems, and have the the system send its ships to either the strongest or weakest system (Witch ever setting I chose)
But none the less, this is a great game, and I hope to see even more sequels in the future