Reviews for "Zombies Took My Daughter!"

One of the best games on NG in years!

Awesome game! Sure the music was repetitive but I didn't really care. I beat it in 19 hours, died 3 times (2 of them idk how I died, but I died instantly). I found her in a random house, in a random section of city. I really hope you make another one, take some of the feedback and change it.

Awesome game

I have been searching for a decent survial game that WASN'T driven by a strict time limit through the whole game. However, this one looked promising and I decided to play it.... man this was a great game. I had a hard time figuring out what I needed to do, but when I did I was kicking some major butt! I enjoyed the environment, darkness, and the sound ambiance while going around searching for the girl. What kinda bothered me was when I finally found her, she was hanging from a rope.... yet she was alive. o.o

I didn't win because I found her with an hour left and we all got barbequed, but the game is very good to play. Great job!

I FOUND HER!!!! I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD

EPIC GAME I ENJOYED IT 5 STARS WITHOUT A DOUBT

I was trying to find her everywhere. And then i went to the random place and i had 1 hour left. I thought i will have to restart the game but then, damn that was so lucky, i wnet into a house and guess what? I FRIKING FOUND THAT GIRL!!!! Finished game with 1 hour left... Damn i love this game 5/5

I played this game years and years ago and finally found it again!