Reviews for "Newgrounds HQ Showdown"

Not one of the best beat em ups I've played but it was a good try for its time. Come to think of it wasnt this part of the first game jams?

Newgrounds themed games always add a special layer of achievement to all us members of the community.
This game had the following issues.
-The enemies AI is extremely easy, team members should relocate to harder positions.
-Add life packs.

I recommend.

Good intro. The intro was well written but the sound quality wasn't very high. The game music is okay, nothing special. I feel like Tom attacks too slow. The random weapon system is cool. That was a great ending!

Good game,Though,easy to earn medals,i recommend this to beginners

Awesome game, i nearly laughed with the final boss and i could view the elevator scene for hours, very funny game back there. And besides, i liked the gameplay but was too easy for me.