Reviews for "CLAB - Teqneek vs Carefoot"

well damn, lets break this down...
teq: claims that if carefoot does a poor job he'll direct his verse2 at the next opponent
care: apparently did a really good verse because...
neek: directs this verse squarely at carefoot
foot: thinks teqneek did a poor job though and uses his verse2 to diss his following opponent

carefoot despite being inferior in skill wins this with a single epic flip.

Tucker made me louder on the track if your ears are bleeding send a PM to Teqneek and call him a faggot. Oh and he tried to back out of this battle you pussies voting for him. You all love how he sings, adds an overdub? You can click my channel for the original verses, disstracks and they're all unmodified. Oh an Teqneek is weak I eat his cheese, this collabtrap things for me. To the slew of retards below ya'll can kill yourselves. I cannot believe he made me so loud on my track that people are voting zero. I gave no permission for him to edit my verse and he did anyway. He deserves to be disqualified for using all my lyrics, singing, using an overdub, editing my verse and just generally being a liar.

He also tried to back out of the battle. Then when that didn't intimidate me he tried to put 500 dollars up and that is the only way he won. In that he bullshitted himself that hes worth 500 dollars of all these viewers time and money. Which he isn't.

I apologize to everyone Teqneek rapes with my wrong verses, wrongly edited all so he could fantasize of getting 500 dollars and all for what? He punishes you the listeners.

I now don't feel bad about taking this win from you Teqneek you cowardly anonymous faggot.

Sorry to AxeTek that not only did Teqneek tag himself in this but he also didn't use the lossless version of your beat. I'll apologize on Teqneeks behalf to the listeners because I for one didn't make myself 7 decibels higher then when I uploaded this to BigRed.

My name is ManClock
I'm like no other just a white skinned man white a clock who raps like a brother
whos Jakobe?

Round 1 - Teqneek shows he can add a vocoder to his voice and can successfully do Immortal Techniques discography and still be bland as fuck.
Round 1 - Carefoot freestyles his large manstickles and hints at manclocks secrets powers.
Round 2 - Teqneek lies, uses Carefoots own jokes from the forum and fails to address his opponts due to Manclocks gigantic balls of steel.
Round 2 - Carefoots lost freestyle tape still is better then Teqneeks meticulously bitten and ghost written first + 2nd.

CAREFOOT WINS BY TECHNICALITY,
Disqualify Teqneek for EDITING CAREFOOTS VERSE!!!

Carefoot wins by technical knock out, disqualification and having the freestyle prowess of a god.

Give Carefoot the 500 TEQNEEK YOU FRAUD!!!!