Reviews for "{Paranorma}"

nice

Not bad !

Glad you liked it! :D

Oo, very phat lead.

It adds a solid feel, but an ambient feel. Good work. The break in was amazing.. the string feel was awesome, and the stutter synth you had going added just the right amount of 'oomph' to the track.

When the piano came in, the first thing that I thought of was 'wow, this guy knows what hes doing!'

Awesome work, my only complaint for this track, was the lack of drum work. Since I focus on percussion in my music, I tend not to like straightfordward beats... try to be more creative with your drums, and your music will be a winner, for sure.

Keep it up! I am SERIOUSLY impressed! =D Could you check out my music sometime? I'd really appreciate it =)

Yay! Thanks!

I'm checking out your music as I speak!
I'll probably update the song with more creative drums. I just realized now how terribly lame and generic they sound :P

YOUR MUSIC! = :D
I'm hearing a colab coming.... ;D

Thanks for the feedback!

~cornandbeans

weak

wow this is musical and all but very weak. i was like sitting here wondering when the bass was guna come in but it never did. sorry man i wasnt feelin this... at all

cornandbeans responds:

bass sorta depends on your speakers/headphones, but I guess that the bass wasn't the main focus of this one. sorry. :P

AWSOME

excellent job man this song rules

cornandbeans responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it. :)