For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 20 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "PONG Gets Personal"

Wow

Hmmm... that's a freaky way to look at a metaphor(?) of life.

LMAO!

Dude, I'm a dark aura but this was of da heezy!....I will never say that again!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing

OMG, This is one good Flash. I have, however, always wonedered what would have happened if a loosing pong would go medieval on his opponent's ass. Thank you for showing me, and the world!!

HOORAY!

thats was a great flash im putting it on my favs!

This was really pleaseing to the eyes to watch

I never thought destruction between pong pattles were possible but this movie helped me see the light the only thing that I disliked was there was no interactivity like you should let us play one of the pongs and the other pong cheats and wins. Then when the pattles race have the person play as one of the pattles and just when you have beat the other pattle end up coming to the end of the universe. Otherwise great stuff keep up the work!!