For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 9 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "PONG Gets Personal"

This was awesome. It's great how this holds up after all these years. The animation really is great. I can actually see this happening in the Pong game. It's pretty faithful to it! People have in fact written fanfics about this game.

Yes, they exist. I love the gibberish they speak. The part with all the 0s and 1s was great too. What's with that big boobed woman? Eh, I'm not complaining.

Really awesome animation! Makes Pong surely more interesting after that!

Awesome and unexpected!

I can't believe I never reviewed this... I found this on Stickpage when I was probably 9 years old and never realized how old it was. This is honestly incredible - everything from the font to the glow (which is subtle but works) to the black lines across the screen really complete the visual, and the result is not only attractive but charming and funny at the same time.

That my favorite part in pong just awesome