Reviews for "Uppy Duppy"

Naysayers

"maybe if the stage scrolled down forcing you to move faster it would make it a little more exciting"

thats what the water in some levels is for. to force you to move.

"When you die, I thought the "DEAD" letters were there for too long."

all you have to do is hit any key dude. after that its only there for as long as it takes to load the level. which is like half a second.

"When the screen scrolls up, everything begins moving incredibly slow, which isnt a big deal. but once it stops suddenly i start moving 5x faster and fly off the edges"

it must just be your computer. it works fine.

addiction

this is a Very addicting Game bro

Dead Scene

When you die, I thought the "DEAD" letters were there for too long.

Pretty fun. I enjoyed everything except for the fact that the music restarts every time you die. Other than that i like how quickly the character moves and how smooth the controls are other than the falling

neat enough and stuff

i liked being able to pick my color and the game is decent enough. maybe if the stage scrolled down forcing you to move faster it would make it a little more exciting. good job though