Reviews for "Tick Tock Train"

It's not that bad actually

When a game is hard, I don't think it should be punishing. This game wasn't too punishing, but for the robot boss in stage 3, you had to know about his laser in advance.

Stopped the Train & Saved the Town...

I would have given you a 9/10, but the reviews have been so overwhelmingly negative that I can't help but give you a +1. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out a reason for the low score. Do people not like you as a person? There must be a reason for this!

I encountered glitches, but nothing that made the game unbearable. The most annoying glitch I came across was after beating the first level the character could still fall through the hole in the train and lose lives. But, all in all, I found the game really enjoyable. It reminded me of Mike Tyson's Punch-Out in the way that every boss had a routine. Once you figured it out, they became really easy to defeat.

I'm not sure why people are hating on this game. I thought it was fun, and really cool. 10/10

SHOULD have been a great game!

but you failed extreme on the difficulty and gameplay!

Alright..

This glitch that keeps happening to me though, as soon as I pick up the bubble shield thing, nothing else happens when I know that little dude is supposed to saw through the floor so not sure what Im supposed to do...

The controls stick