For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "PixEvo - The Fountain"

Pretty fun, but I noticed a fairly big bug.

In the second room to the right, where the high block is with the two pixels above it and the two on either side in the air, I jumped (in the man form) onto the block and then fell through the stage which made me have to restart the game. Really liked the play style and music, though.

Cool game with some annoying jumping.

Cool game. Some pixel perfect jumping got frustrating though. Fun how the game play changed as you transformed - this could possibly have had more made of it with more dramatic changes in how you controlled the character.
Good music but a little repetitive. Would have been cool if the music could have swelled/changed with every transformation.
Overall cool game. Cheers!

Its good

if you try to ignore the dificulty it becomes easy AFTER you pass 0/64 which was a shitstorm. however bless you for making a mute button because the menu music is enough to make you deaf.

A fun little game indeed

Alright, first off let me say that I'm a sucker for the 8 bit style, so I'm perhaps a little biased there, but they were both excellent. I quickly worked out the gameplay and thoroughly enjoyed working towards each new form and exploring with the new abilities of each.
There are some very precise jumps, but I never found any of them impossible, just that they required a few attempts - a good level of challenge.
Reaching the final form and gaining the freedom to explore everywhere at will was a great feeling, as was reaching the end.
However, there are a few small issues. First, although I did not resent the pixel-perfect jumps in themselves, I did start to get frustrated with them when failure meant a long fall and a series of jumps to climb back up again.
Second, while in the first winged form, I found the inability to just jump without using the wings to be incredibly annoying - what I would have expected (and much preferred) would be if the wings only worked if you pressed jump a second time in mid air. This would save the player having to press down to descend to a platform after every single jump while in this form. A third press could then cancel the flight if the player wanted to drop immediately.
Also, although the music was good, I felt it looped a little too quickly.
Despite all that, I very much enjoyed playing, and found it engaging enough to want to collect all the pixels and reach the end, even after having to restart after encountering what I thought was a bug (I ended up with only 63/64 pixels at the small wing form and was completley unable to find the final one).
I'd be very interested to see a sequel!

it good

but how the fuck do you get pixel 16. good game should make him run faster or something.