Reviews for "PixEvo - The Fountain"

Grrrrr

Brilliant game and a really brilliant idea. I love the idea of a platform game with one world and various ways of travelling. But I have to say the last few pixels were annoying, after much teeth grinding I managed to get number 32 but I am stuck now, I have 61/64 and I have absolutely no idea where the last three even are let alone how to get them, please help if you can x x x

nice man

i have to say this is acually pretty addicting man. rather fun, keep it up.
-Dangerousmac POM-dot-net

8-Bit Glory!

I must say, this game made me feel so happy. So happy to see such old games coming out, and this is something that I would have played when I was younger. I absolutely loved the music, and the graphics. So dull, but so prominent, as you can place any face, and any makeup of what the landscape would look like. Or it could just look like that. Fun, simple, quick, enjoyable. Make more to this caliber, maybe even more grandiose than this. Something longer, and unforgettable. The story in this, was quick and to the point but still rang something within my tear ducts.

So yes, this deserves a 10/10 and a 5/5 because it made me feel at home again. Like I haven't grown up, like one of the lost boys. Not the vampires...

Keep up the awesome work and I cannot wait for your next piece of art to come out.

ZombifiedMind

I got speed run o yea

really nice game btw keep it up man

Fantastic Game!!!

Don't worry about the CRYBABIES that can't stand having challenges put in their way. I too was frustrated by the gaps and how hard it is to get everywhere, but that is what makes this game CHALLENGING and FUN. I like how you start out as a small little rock (?) and get better mobility each time you level up. I also like how you can see before you level up, places you will have to go AFTER you level up, so you can keep track of where to go.

I did not beat this in under 15 minutes but I'd be willing to bet I did it in under 20 and could beat 15 if I played it a second time.

5/5
10/10

PS - Quit whining and go play some UT4. Darn impatient kids.