Reviews for "PixEvo - The Fountain"

Great concept but I couldn't stand such restrictive movement. It was so frustrating trying to reach for a certain pixel that I had to stop playing. I see where it was going but maybe the difficulty can be more puzzle solving rather than stepping to the very edge of a platform and trying a jump in what feels like a very high gravity.

Sorry, the controls don't work at all for me. I have tried both WASD and the arrow keys. The only thing I can do is jump with the W key. I have tried purging browser history and cookies and reloading the page with no success. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem or not. I am running in Firefox v.21 if that helps.

Fun game. I had a rough time getting the 64/65 pix. But I definitely enjoyed myself.

Such a nice Tale!!!

GOD!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I GOT JUST 5 YEARS I PLAY IT (why in my building all guys do me bullyng :( ) THEN I SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY I LOSE THE F**** GAME BUT NOW AT THE 9 YEARS I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS GOD THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ANKKKKKS