Reviews for "Ravaged By Demons"

It gave me goosebumps: the atmosphere, the rich dark voice, the growling - mwah~ wonderful blend!

Laphin responds:

Thank you much for the compliment!

The beginning was really creepy, and the things the demons were saying (especially the "Master") gave the feeling that something really bad was going to happen.

As a horror fan, I say, "Well done!"

Laphin responds:

I appreciate the feedback!! Thanks a bunch. :)

First I thought this was about the music and that you had inserted some voice samples by Mark Hamill, sounds very much like his joker or the trader from Darksiders (forgot his name) or like the Nosferatu leader from VtM: Bloodlines (Bertram or something?). When I noticed that this is a voice demo my balls got crushed by my dropping jaw. Fantastic work. :)

Laphin responds:

Haha! That's quite the compliment, thanks! It was definately fun to put together.

I'm so impressed by this, I mean I've got the biggest cookie eating grin on my face right now. I... I don't even know where to begin with my praise. Hell, I believe F4LL0UT said it well enough.

Laphin responds:

Thank you very much.. I don't know where this spawned from in my head, just felt like playing around one day!! :}

This would work so well in a Warhammer 40k setting!