Reviews for "Space-ninja"

More like an unpolished Star Guard

I didn't play through this very far, but it really is just a bad ripoff of Star Guard. A terrible one.

The controls feel bad, pointless collectibles are all over the place, enemy and level design is less interesting and less clever and pretty much awful in many places, and the graphics are worse. There is also a wall-jumping ability that is never used for anything interesting, and the environment in Star Guard was much more... uh, well, interesting.

If you have a search engine and half a brain, don't bother playing this game. There's a better one you'd be better off playing instead, somewhere out there ON THE INTERNET. It will welcome you with open arms.

Bugs, bugs, bugs

I can't get the cursor to move off the top left corner. Pretty dull, until you get that fixed.

Garbage

This game is garbage it kept me entertained for 3mins and i was sick of i i got through i htink 5 lvls and i couldnt takie anymore