Reviews for "Space-ninja"

O_o.....

Very classic.

Star Guard Tribute to a T

That being said, I believe this is a pretty faithful adaptation, with a actually pretty decent wall jumping mechanic added in and just fine controls.
I don't see a point in getting all upset and shitting yourself over stuff that doesn't matter.
Play this game, and enjoy it for what is.
Play Star Guard, and enjoy that for what it is as well.
It's not a huge deal, honestly.

Pretty good

(Damn, I didn't log in and the medal didn't save!)

Well, I'm not beating it again because I don't see any replay value. Still, I loved how you made good game-play and exciting graphics, even with the huge pixels. The last battle was pretty boring though. You should have made the ship send down minions to fight the ninja. Also, the game needed to be about three times as long. I had fun while it lasted, though! You'd get a ten if not for the short length.

Space and ninjas..OH YEAH!

Not to long, not to short.
Great game I have found my self coming back to it over and over again.

I really like the game in genereal But what about that 5th star.
The final boss can hit you in the spawn point and thats it.
4/5 :D