Reviews for "Space-ninja"

awesome

this game is great, NINJA

Awesome

Awesome game love the old style (pixal) game pretty good game play

and the graphic are pretty good for ist style of game

a sencond will be nice with improved game levels maybe even boss battles and maybe some thing like a sword ?

yeah i am a space ninja

it's a good game but i wish you cpould pause or when you dunk you dodge a enemy lasers but overall it is agreat game i love it

Freaking-Amazingly-Awesome

heck yeah !!! this was awesomeness... "10 out of10" by far... I love retro games, and you did that with flying colors. Plus the fact that it is a Retro Platformer, is also awesome... I also loved the music, I could bob my head all day to that. Two thumbs up, and a third if possible.

AWESOME... except final bos

This game is awesome, except for the final boss... are you supposed to be able to jump into the hole in the middle while the boss in there? and while he's flying around, you can just go into the hole and shoot his feet. idk if this is supposed to happen, but to me it seems like a glitch.