Reviews for "Space-ninja"

Was a fun game.

At time during play, I had encountered some hard areas, like that one part where you have to jump onto a platform in the middle of lava, I kept trying it for awhile, I eventually made it, but I had always hit the ceiling and fell in, another problem is that there is another part where after you wall jump, ther's one of those snowball things right in the way, and you bump into it, if you ever make a second, (which I higly suggest you should) may you please add a 2 second invincibility when you respawn, the boss kinda' kept spawn killing me with snowballs.
It is a very great game and I hope to see work just as good in the future.
5/5 10/10

Great game!

Simple, fast, easy :D its good for spend a little time :)

:D xD =D

i got to emit this game is hard when you get farther into the game but, i loved it
the game itself is great
i love the music, it really does go with the game
great job i hope to see more ^^
next think of like a zombie shooting one
i dont know maybe it might help to make another one i guess
and dont listen to the other ppl
i mean if its to hard for them, then they suck nuts to not even beat this game
alright
xD
Space Ninja bitches

o.....m.....g......

NNNNIIINNNNJJAAA!!!
yes i know this was useless but there is a tip in store for you :D
JUST DONT FUCKING LET ANYONE DIE!!!
lol rofl

memoris

man this gam brings back memories when i used to play with my friends, the old games that were befo the play station