Reviews for "Space-ninja"

fine

well, it was really fun at the first couple of levels, but it really got annoying on the last two levels when a mass horde of white covers to the screen. Im still surprised i beat it. And the boss took too long to kill. But the music was very cool. And the sprites were some of the nicest 8bit ive seen in a flash game. Ive read some of the comments below, im not sure how they found the instructions annoying, lol.

Kinda boring?

It could be fun if it had variety. It is really slow moving and I cant buy anything with my coins. I cant even wear my crown and ring of super-space-ninja-powah (which would be an awesome item to have if it existed.) I just got tired of playing and quit at some level that isn't numbered.

fuck fuck

frusterating as shit but a good ass game

Meh.

Not really bad, but not really good either. Kind of boring, actually. I played it for a bit to see if it would pick up, but no luck.

good but frustrating

some of the levels on here are ridiculous haha. oh, and he is a ninja because of all the wall jumping moves he can do, and he can have a gun because he is IN SPACE!!!!!