Reviews for "Bahamut's Bday Card"

Happy Birthday, Bahamut!

Well, it's a simple concept and the way that you've expressed a lot of good feelings for the Wi/Ht members for their favourite dragon. A shame that no-one here actually gave him a present of any description.

The program there is simple and all I really need is for Bahamut to give us a password to get in to the secret letter, though you could keep it a secret and petition Tom for an NG Secret Medal to get the secret password figured out, before moving on from there.

[Review Request Club]

ThePigeonMaster responds:

Thanks for your review and for your time in writing something special to our favorite dragon.

It means a lot for me, and of course, Bahamut :P

Happy Birthday!

A very nice flash for our favorite blue dragon. Bahamut turns himself into human form to go dancing in a discoteque. I never knew until know dragons had this ability.

The idea with the personal messages from various users is very nice. Too bad I'm not very creative, or else I would've come up with something better. Sorry Bahamut. ;)

{ Review Request Club }

ThePigeonMaster responds:

Thanks man. Bahamut really loved this flash :)

lol neat

It's my 20th b-day too.

nice card.

Happy be-lated Bday.
Thanks <3

meh it was okay...

kinda like it
and for those who are wondering about the secret one.

hidden card:
Hei draggonzz happeh berfday ive neveh forget you(btw
you still hate?)

Alzo, plz tell coop that if I'm not hear anymore is becuase of his fuckin letter he wrote to my mum years ago. she took my lap away :'(

with luff: DDWL

ThePigeonMaster responds:

lmao you said "meh" and you favorited it? wow :)

Fix the zoom

Fix the zoom and then upload it again. You could achieve a 7 or higher because of that

lolwut?