Reviews for "Bahamut's Bday Card"

Bahamut is the greatest dragon on Newgrounds! :D

Bahamut is awesome on Newgrounds!, He is a Forum Moderator on Newgrounds!, Newgrounds like him so much that he was the 1st dragon who signed up on Newgrounds in 2004!, Bahamut's friend is RupeeClock!, Which is a friend of him on the BBS since 2005!, I do like RupeeClock and Bahamut's flash submissions for some reason because how awesome they are!, B rules!, Afro_Stud was kind of Bahamut's friend!, Afro_Stud likes Pink!, I know that Bahamut and RupeeClock made their life on Newgrounds flashes! Here is alot of reasons why i like Bahamut and RupeeClock! :D 1. They are so awesome and cool! 2. They both are on the same level on Newgrounds! 3. They have the same whistle status on Newgrounds! 4. Both of them are friends on the BBS in 2005! 5. Both of them like StrawberryClock and their famous flash "B" 6. RupeeClock is between with Commander and Sup. Commander rank! 7. Bahamut is on Sup. Commander on Newgrounds! 8. Bahamut likes Corky52 and gfoxcook and Casualty! 9. I like Casualty website which is Newgrounds Log! :D 10. Both of their flash skill is awesome and 1337! 11. Both of them like Clock Day! 12. Both of them kinda have a lot of PMs 13. Both of them have alot of reviews! 14. Both of them have alot of BBS quality! 15. Both of them kinda has alot of Review quality! 16. I like NG so much that i made a long News post on my NG Gold profile! 17. I like Corky52's Birthday Collab on Newgrounds! 18. I like Corky52 because he has alot of reviews like Bahamut and RupeeClock! 19. I am the greatest and responable Newgrounder! 20. Newgrounds And YouTube is the awesome and great websites ever! :D I vote this flash submission a 5/5!, Favorited this flash submission and favorited you! :D

ThePigeonMaster responds:

Have you ever looked at Bahamut's BBS signature picture?
You're living up to its message ;)

WOW!, A great 20th birthday to Bahamut! :D

Review Body - The only thing i wanted to say to Bahamut which is his birthday a few months ago!, HAPPY NEW AGE AND NEW JOB Bahamut! :D Graphics (10/10) - Graphics are awesome! Sound (10/10) - Sound was awesome! Music (10/10) - LOL!, Scatman Music was awesome! Violence/Style (5/10) - There was no violence but great style! Humor/Interactivity (10/10) - Great humor and interactivity!

Thanks :)

Very good

Happy birthday to Bahammy Boy. Good show.

ThePigeonMaster responds:

Thanks. Wherever Bahamut is in the sky, I'm sure he heard those words.

Awesome.

Great music choice, and the dance was pretty enjoyable.

Such a wonderful gift for someone as great as Bahamut. I'm glad to see that his friends had written such kind letters to him. That is something special indeed.

I have great respect for you all. And Bahamut, Happy Birthday from me as well!

ThePigeonMaster responds:

Thanks! By the way, everybody that doesn't respect Bahamut should die in a fire :D

Happy Birthday, Bahamut!

Well, it's a simple concept and the way that you've expressed a lot of good feelings for the Wi/Ht members for their favourite dragon. A shame that no-one here actually gave him a present of any description.

The program there is simple and all I really need is for Bahamut to give us a password to get in to the secret letter, though you could keep it a secret and petition Tom for an NG Secret Medal to get the secret password figured out, before moving on from there.

[Review Request Club]

ThePigeonMaster responds:

Thanks for your review and for your time in writing something special to our favorite dragon.

It means a lot for me, and of course, Bahamut :P