Reviews for "The Rocketeer"

Awesome concept

Extrmely hard (stuck at 12), but an great concept. I wanna do art for the sequel.

Thanks dude! If I ever make a sequal Ill send you a PM :D

lolz level 12

level 12 is rather difficult.... so i gave up. Still I really liked it and the concept was awesome. Reminds me of rocket jumping on tf2 :D

Thanks dude :)

This is good

i had fun, but it went too fast from easy to hard. restart button is SPACEBAR for those who did not figure it out.

VicBiss responds:

Thankyou! And good job reading directions

Fucking lvl 12

It was fun, but jesus christ dude, there is a whole other half of a game that you worked on that most people (including myself) will never see. I can't even really give this thing a real review simply because I (technically) never even saw most of the game.

On the other hand, the rocket jumping was a blast (lolpun), the rockets homing in on your mouse was weird at first, but I got the hang of it. If only it wasn't 11 levels long :(

VicBiss responds:

:( It takes awhile to get used to, but after like 20 tries I was able to get level 12 like nothing, just kinda haveta memorize the pattern of the spikes.

Good concept, but interface could use some work.

I like what's trying to be done, granted it is extremely difficult at times. (Took about 15 min to get level 10, only to once again.. get stuck at level 12 *I gave it 10 min.. and just could not get the hang of switchjumping)

What I would like to see in the future is an improved menu screen, show us what levels we have completed and lock the ones we haven't. As much as I'd like to attempt to master this game, I do not like having to redo the same content again to get there (especially level 10, rockets almost always glitched right after the 3rd jump) This would also allow others to practice some of the difficult moves in the game and master them for the later levels.

The concept is overall good, this game has a fairly large learning curve.. so isn't for everyone, but that's fine. Just add more functionality into the game menu (quality, levels, maybe even a difficulty option) and it should be better.

VicBiss responds:

Yeah, I had to rush the hell out of this game, I only spent like 4-5 hours on it tops, haha