Reviews for "The Rocketeer"

lol

first I really thought it was a really good game.. because of the rockets and stuff. But then I was in lvl 10.. and I had to fucking walljump at the right places!! that was almost IMPOSSIBLE!! It seriously took me 5 min to do this.. and then i thought I the hard part was finished, but NO.. i had to shoot a missile in like a maze or something what also was almost IMPOSSIBLE..! this also took me a few minutes.. and after that I had to WALK AND SHOOT AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE OF THE TIME LIMIT >:(.. I seriously tried it like 100 times but then I RAN OUT OF MY FUCKING PATIENCE.... seriously if a game is so hard like this in LVL 10!.. I don't know how many levels there are but I'll ask this in the review..
Well i can't give the game a bad score because of that i was pissed and don't have enough patience (I played Enough Plumbers before this). so counting on that there are some other nice levels to play, OK graphics, nice gameplay, OK song / Music. You'll still get a: 7/10, 3/4. Next game just make it a little bit more easy for me ;)

VicBiss responds:

Sorry dude, I love hard games, haha. There's 25 levels but the level where you multitask is probably the biggest difficulty jump. Thanks for the good score anyways, haha

lol

This game looks like a decent timewaster, specially for the lack of a reset button, it's frustrating to wait for the timer at level 8 after screwing up

Spacebar :/

Very difficult

o would've enjoyeed the game pretty well if it werent so difficult but i liked even though it was difficult (very) i'll give it 7/10

Awesome username dude, ahahaha

not laptop friendly

NFFW: not fun for work. Can't even get past the wall jump level because I've got a trackpad. Great concept though.

VicBiss responds:

Yeah, try it again on a computer with a mouse if you have the time :)

Original and nice idea

I just couldn't get beyond level 5 b/c SOMEBODY made sure that even if I get the rocket jump right I'll land straight on another bunch of spikes >:-x I'd really have enjoyed that one if I didn't have to coordinate shooting and jumping so closely...

thanks :)