Reviews for "The Rocketeer"

Good

From what I played, it's a pretty good game. Unfortunately, my extremely low patience kept me from getting past lvl 6. I get frustrated very easily. But all in all, not a bad game.

Pretty sweet for a game that took a day to make

But it can be a little awkward at some points. Also there's a delay between the switch exploding and the door opening which makes level 22 seemingly impossible...

VicBiss responds:

Hey good job gettin to level 22! :) heres a secret incase you try it again. Once you get up to the platform, you should destroy all the switches except for the one thats in the middle between you and the door, because you can reach that one with an explosion jump.

Missing restart button?

Trapped in level without killing elements.

SPACE

ughhhh

great game and all but on lvl 6 i ran out of rockets and had to restart the game restart button would be great

Press Space yo

Nice game

This looked liked an interesting flash game though i had a little problem with the Bomb level cause when i shot the rockets up there they seem to have a mind of their own whether or not they want to hit the target or not but seeing the levels before that it looks like a pretty cool game that takes some mind power to solve puzzles to get to the exit and the animation though simple moved smooth & quick also the audio was great and fit well too,overall it was a nice contribution for Robot Day 2010. =)

Tanks