Reviews for "Robots Can't Magic"

Cool Robot Day 2010 flash.

This was an interesting flash you made for Robot Day 2010,the animation style reminded me a lot of "Jhonny the Homicidal Maniac" except without a dark side,i found it a trip the way the robot was making all the magic tricks work with his robotic powers and i got a few laughs along the way especially the end,overall i think you did an excellent job on your contribution for Robot Day 2010. =)

scartheatre responds:

Awwman, thanks! And Jhonen Vasquez (the author/artist of JTHM) is actually one of my biggest influences, I'd say. I'm a huge fan of his work, and only realized that the style that I typically draw in (very briefly showcased in this animation) is very similar to his style AFTER having revisited a lot of what he's produced :P

So good call, and I'm glad you enjoyed this. I had a lot of fun tweaking the theme to be something very off-kilter and unique :D

Funny!

This is pretty awesome. I love how he just uses robo tech to do everything. But, poor bunny! Cloned, killed, then its clone was killed by the self destruction!

i liked it a lot :)

Silly Robots. . .

Nice

Pretty good but I didn't like how he self destructed :\

that was cool ill give to star

nice ill give 10 stars