Reviews for "Everything Is Robot"

Two glitches, bad game.

I could not buy the robot and finish the game, and I picked 21 strawberries numerous times, but it took me my eleventh or so sucessful try for it to register. Plus, I didn't like the story or the graphics.

I liked...

How objects in the world covered up the hud. Very classy.

It was cool until...

Hey I was having fun, completed all the little missions, ended up with $33, then I couldn't f**king buy the robot from the bloke at the DIY robot store no matter how much or hard I tapped the space bar.

The art was clean and simple, in fact I enjoyed it together with the dialogue. Although the main character's styling reminded me too much of Ness from NIntendo's 'Mother' series.
The gameplay is approachable from any skill level, and positively you didn't have to walk too far, or look too hard.
The music was bearable, but needs a mute button for people who want to have other sounds coming out of their speakers (thats right people, sometimes we can't all just turn our volume off).
I think the major effort should be in tightening up the programming, the item menu flickered, and I got sick of immediately exiting a room because I was pushing the up arrow by habit to get in there in the first place. And to finish off where I started, there's not many worser feelings in the game world when a glitch makes your game time completely worthless.

I would actually enjoy seeing more from you, do it.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

pritty kewl game but im stuck inside the house...

This Game Needs A Tune Up

My first play-through I had 27 Dollars and I could not buy a robot. (the Shop Owner would not speak with me)

So I refreshed the page and played again.

I had to redo all of the tasks but this time I ended up with a different dollar amount. I did the tasks in a different order but ended up with 25 dollars this time through. Now the shop owner spoke with me.

In Summary: Do the tasks in the right order or deal with the glitches!