Reviews for "Everything Is Robot"

;;; game is easy

its to easy fore me .. but cant finis the game the shoper wont talk to me :P

well...

its pretty good, it has its glitches what with its open spaces so big some times you see your just walking into nothing, and its kinda strange storyline..but the game is original and its pretty good. 7.5/10

same here

good game but again i cant taalk to the shoppkeeper

WTH

I get the 21 strawberries but still says i didnt get enough

Pretty good game

Had a lot of the same trouble, simply that I couldn't finish the game by buying the robot kit, even though I had $29.

Strawberries are simple once you figure out a pattern and I found that if you try to collect them diagionally, it has a higher chance of getting finished. Once you have them all, you need to leave the strawberry patch, otherwise you might still get a Not Done.

Frisbee is in a cave. Follow the path's, as they will usually lead you to most of the things. Dog for the blind man is right next to the cave, but he won't leave unless you give him a bone, which you get from the castle with the "halloween" decorations.

Having a mute would be nice, but the music wasn't really a bother. The lack of dialog didn't bother me much either, as some games tend to be really dialog heavy and said words in the dialog can contain vital hints that impatient gamers can miss.

You did a good job making this and the instructions were simple, provided that people actually READ THE DAMN INSTRUCTIONS! They are there for a reason folks.

I rated 7/10 because I couldn't finish the game due to whatever glitch is affecting the game. Fix that up if you can, or make a game with less or no glitches like this one and I'm sure you'll get some better ratings.

Pro's

Simple gameplay
Fun and artful gaming environment
Simple quests
Good story

Cons

No mute button
Glitch that prevents player from winning the game