Reviews for "Boy with Nails for Eyes 2"

Again

The way the story unfolds is amazing, and the eeriness is tangible but intriguing. Keep up the good work.

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

another masterpiece in the collaboration of art, music and history of a twisted melancholic world.
great ideas out of this genius mind.

keep up the great work!

Amazing!

I wish that I had the ability to think of such stunning and powerful stories, while still being able to share it over the canvas in a dazzling clash of paint and talent.
I am utterly glad you sent this to me to share, it was certainly worth my time.
Don't stop this type of art or story telling, even though it may be hard to follow for some people. 10/10 for great poetry, great paintings, and a beautiful story.
Well Done.

This is fantastic

I thank you for letting me know this was up, because I loved the first one. This one is grand and magnificent, and you have this amazing sense of poetic and pictorial metaphor that combine to make a very surreal experience. The cinematography is quite good, a bit less movement oriented than the last one, but that fits the story. One thing I really appreciate is you take your time with it when it's calm, letting us deliberate on what you're seeing, and how what the metaphors you're throwing at us mean exactly, and yet you bring up the pace when the pace needs to pick up, and really getting people to view the comic at the speed with which it needs to be viewed. This wouldn't work nearly as well as a still comic (although, as I said in the last review, the images and text are wonderful), but your experimentation in the art of visual media itself is astounding. I can't wait for the next one.

it hsa an amazing sound affects

the art was truly a master piece and the music was so touching =_=