Reviews for "Boy with Nails for Eyes 2"

I'll keep an eye on the portal, that's for sure!

This is a series I will follow excitedly for as long as it goes on, no doubt about that. I went back and read my review of the first one, and I feel I don't have much to add.
The lack of a narrator is not really an issue here, at least not worth mentioning.
I also liked how the overall colorless style became such a standard to the eyes, that the mere sight of color popped out like a visual scream. Beautiful.
Not every day I hand out tens, but this is just great.

Great stuff again!

Really very enjoyable so far, i liked the way this chapter seemed a bit more grounded at least in the sense that we have the emotional hook of the boy getting a kiss and presumably trying to write about it or the girl? I loved the ever surprising visuals of the scratching at the paper, and the music in the scene with the fish was amazing, really tense and full of wonder at the same time, the drop of blood falling from his finger was also very resonant with me. Basically great art, music, and story telling (both in plot and language) so far, i look forward to chapter 3! (And thanks for messaging me i would have missed it otherwise :))

Incredible

There's not much I can say. Simply amazing. Thanks for telling me it was up, I'm looking forward to the next one.
Where did you get the music?

very good

well you've done it again. the artwork in this and the music compliment each other amazingly to create a moving atmosphere with eerie sections as well as tension in others.
i found myself gasp slightly half way through this after realizing that i hadn't actually taken a breath for a minute and a half subconsciously due to the tension this created.
bravo

Stunning

This one was as stunning, and beautiful as the last. Each scene grabbed my attention and shook it violently, the transitions and the music fit so perfectly with the frames, this storyline is simply amazing.