Reviews for "Boy with Nails for Eyes 2"

Stunning, Subliminal, Sensational, just wow!

The way you convey the messages of what this young boy is feeling, what he is going through emotionally, is otherworldly in some ways. Okay, maybe that stretches it a little, but the bottom line is, I CANNOT WAIT for chapter 2.

I get this feeling that (even though it's still early in the story) this will end either unpleasently, or shock us all and have some sort of happy ending! Call it a hunch.

Quoth TheBigHero......."Wewanttoseemore!" (see what I did there :3)

Incredible

There's not much I can say. Simply amazing. Thanks for telling me it was up, I'm looking forward to the next one.
Where did you get the music?

This is fantastic

I thank you for letting me know this was up, because I loved the first one. This one is grand and magnificent, and you have this amazing sense of poetic and pictorial metaphor that combine to make a very surreal experience. The cinematography is quite good, a bit less movement oriented than the last one, but that fits the story. One thing I really appreciate is you take your time with it when it's calm, letting us deliberate on what you're seeing, and how what the metaphors you're throwing at us mean exactly, and yet you bring up the pace when the pace needs to pick up, and really getting people to view the comic at the speed with which it needs to be viewed. This wouldn't work nearly as well as a still comic (although, as I said in the last review, the images and text are wonderful), but your experimentation in the art of visual media itself is astounding. I can't wait for the next one.

Words cannot describe

But if they could they would say Perfection

I'm excited for the next chapter.

I absolutely adore this.

I am swept away by your powerful transitions throughout the piece. The decaying heart, the blood drop, and the fish all really shook me in my seat since they were instantaneous and just really grabbed a hold of me.

The artistic style and palette, such as the preceding chapter, is very powerful in itself and is wonderful for this tale. The way the text is presented in the story is also moving. At a few times I hoped that the text would be presented a little faster or a little slower, but I quickly had second thoughts once the text fell together amongst each other and really brought together the piece.

The musical score is very beautiful as well - very gentle, but powerful, present; very ominous yet majestic. Felt appropriate to the story's setting as well.

I am quite eager to continue reading this series. :)