Reviews for "Boy with Nails for Eyes 2"

loved it

your drawings are beautiful and i love how the transitions help tell the story

this is soo GOOD

Really the drawing, the music, everhthing perfect. the last scen sound soo epic, see soo good, feel so awesome. 10/10.

Another 10

You`ve done it again, although not as dinamic as the first one. It stirrs up a very profound spleen feeling. Not much to say other than the fact that this is truly a work of art which shows the potential of flash. Thank you for keeping me up to date with it and good luck with the rest of this project.

excellent

again a great job , cannot wait til the next installment, i love the ambient sounds you used, it just had great flow and when reading it and hearing those subtle noises in the background it made it all feel real. great work.

Masterpiece

Another stunning collection of both text and images woven together to create the wonder seen before you. Once again this was an astounding piece. I loved it. You have mastered the art of literature my friend and having such an outstanding piece on display clearly displays this knowledge. I will be awaiting the arrival of the next installment. Good work and well done.