Reviews for "Boy with Nails for Eyes 2"

nice

awesome work bravo! make another 1

Outstanding

There really isn't anything I can say that hasn't been said already. It iss amazing, as expected. The artwork, the music, the transitions... All very high quality work.

Close to perfection

The images, the music, it's all amazing. The greatness of this comic makes the tiny, tiny things I want to complain about almost invisible, but yet annoying.

I love this.

This is my only request:
PLEASE work in a higher resolution. The fact that the images get pixelated when blown up really bugs me, especially when you have included a way to do just that (zoom). If the next chapter looks as good as this one, and does not look pixelated in fullscreen view, I'll give it a 10/10.

Stunning

This one was as stunning, and beautiful as the last. Each scene grabbed my attention and shook it violently, the transitions and the music fit so perfectly with the frames, this storyline is simply amazing.

very good

well you've done it again. the artwork in this and the music compliment each other amazingly to create a moving atmosphere with eerie sections as well as tension in others.
i found myself gasp slightly half way through this after realizing that i hadn't actually taken a breath for a minute and a half subconsciously due to the tension this created.
bravo