Reviews for "FISHBANE"

Err

Let me start off by first saying this was a ridiculously hard game...I thought I was going to go crazy on Scary Places. It got to the point where I was feeling light-headed and starting throwing up everywhere. Until I eventually took an advil and finished the game.

Now my problem is...I got every single goldfish, and after getting the last one,which happened to be in Scary Places, I finished the level and I didn't get the medal.

I'm really outraged, being that I spent 6 hours on this game yesterday and 3 hours today just for that medal. I don't really want to express it, otherwise this review will be marked as abusive (which it probably will be anyway).

But please try to fix this, I don't know what else to do and I'm very sad faic :(

Droqen responds:

First off, congratulations :) you got almost all the fish.

There's one last trial for you to complete, though.

Why don't you try watching the credits carefully? ^^

Frustrating

I like this game but the second to last level is completely impossible... I just can't get up from the bottom level once I've got my harpoon. It's just a question of timing which is really annoying. A lot of the levels just make you think of a way to get past things, but this one is too hard. I've even done the last level which I found a lot easier. But I don't think I'll ever get to Scary Places because the second last one is so hard.

The music is really amazing though, especially the track that's on The Boundary and other levels.

XD nyc

amazing game ! something diff from the same!!! :P ...

bad hard

Really hard levels, most of the isnt logic at all.

I dont think the game is any good, it's weird and its not hard, but just bad.

Argh! Yes Bentleargh!

Just took a pause from your game to write this review, but my hand already want to go back and play it again!

Man, you game is incredible! I love these beautiful little puzzle platformers and how they make you think. Your game is mix of awesome, precise control and simple yet challenging mechanic.

Take your 10 man! You deserve it!