Reviews for "Robo Run!"

Interesting..

Played it for about 2 minutes, looked at the levels and just wanted to see how far i'd get. Not sucha great game. Rushed on making it. Could be better.

Alright.....I suppose

Nice animation, but the game is amazingly simple. I also found that at certain points it would generate a jump that is impossible to make...

Good effort?

I understand that this is likely a rushed project, and good effort on your behalf trying to crank a game out so quickly. But this game has very little redeeming features =/ It's a overdone concept thats been beaten to death over the last few years, it has numerous glitches which render the game virtually unplayable (IE, platforms that are unreachable)

There's a non-existent story, albeit it would be hard to conjure one up for a basic platforming game like this. If I had a suggestion to make to better improve this game, perhaps adding more control over the stick dude and giving him some sort of rope to swing across gaps would be beneficial.

Please don't take this review as solely a "This game sucks and would rather shove a fork into my eye socket than play another 10 minutes of this game" Continue working at your craft (perhaps come up with a different game concept all together?) and you'll do well.

Catman503

HAPPY ROBOT DAY

HAPPY ROBOT DAY

Just another jumping game

It´s full of bugs like huge gaps and you cant move, not a bad game but there are other, better games like this