Reviews for "Success"

Well made animation!

The animations and sounds are great. Keep up the good work.

Excellent!

I loved all of the camera changes and the movement was smooth. I loved the attention to detail in this flash. But I think the outlines of the figure were a little rough and I thought the outlines detracted from the realism of the movie. Great work!

I liked it

As was said before, very nice work on the backgrounds and timing. I didn't think the story was bad for something that was intended to be a short clip. Hope to see more projects from you in the future around here! Keep on rockin'!

Swallagoon responds:

Thanks

Success!

It was good to me, animation wise, however I guess I don't understand the ending.

Hmm...

I liked it... the story was nice, the animation was decent, and the art was pretty good... except for the characters. Not that they were terrible, but they just brought down the quality a bit, cause everything else was good. All in all, not bad, and if you follow the moral of your animation I think you could become a pretty popular animator.