Reviews for "Moovlin PC"

one word of this, MUTE

thats all that would make that so much better. those voices were killing my brain, and a skip button that would be nice those cuts were so lamb im sorry but its a good game sept for that

underrated, this game is amazing!

now i'm a rather harsh critic at times, and people seem to somewhat think this is mediocre, but it's not.

you obviously have not played this game if you think it deserves under 6. it's freaking awesome. moovlin is cool and he feels like he should be a real video game character. obviously you're stupid if you think he is bad drawn, the whole point of it is that he is a robot made of bricks

anyway its fast and fun, everything is well done so 10/10 and 5/5.

Not my type!

I've been following your production at Moovlin PC. A great engine.

I kinda liked the effort, but the problem is that it's not that kind of game i like. Also, it was very glichy in the menu and stuff. I can't really belive that you need over 2 GHz processor.

I played the tutorial. I think the voice acting was cool and stuff. The graphic was kinda neat.

Then, I walked in to the menu where you can choose level etc. Good and well explayned menu. Good work on that :) I give you a good + for that!

I liked the level intro. It was a story, a real good. A big + for that!

The level was cool in the beginning, but after a while..it was kinda boring. The same things over and over again.

The engine was cool, but I kinda expcted more physics etc., but thinking that you worked most on the story and not the engine, I can't really blame on that.

Overall, the game is cool, but not my kind of game.

- Rawnern

Couple issues

Considering the size of the game I can tell you probably worked really hard on it, but when actually playing the game its hard to see the real work. The characters look to me like their just made of giant pixels. They really don't look that great, and the backgrounds were all the same, it was just one graphic used like 7 or 8 times. The other thing is you should have lives. and checkpoints. If you die your score should not be affected. Only if you run out of lives should you have to restart the level. I did not experience any glitches, the loading was fine. Other than those few details, Good game :)

Can't play it

its glitchy as all hell....he constantly runs in a direction and spins all the time and if i try to jump he ground pounds the exact moment his feet leave the ground