Reviews for "Moovlin PC"

This game great!

Amazing work, sonn!

Psychofig responds:

Thanks Sunshine Lock! Get all the medals!

I remember this

I remember I discovered you through a blog post of you talkng about this and I saw the demos an cutscenes and you siad this game is going to have the most medals on newgrounds and I did not beleave you.But you showed me so this is a big step for you and it is awesome.So this is fun and you were not kidding about this game it is great.This has gotton me interested in flash so I can not wait for your next game and hopefully it will be as god as this game

Psychofig responds:

Well, I am not going to make another game for a while, this one has eaten up all my time. But yeah, thanks! This is my first real flash game afterall!

A lot of hard work has gone into this...

...and it shows!

Well done to the whole team.
Audio: 9/10 just down to personal preference
Visuals: 9/10 cause of my crappy laptop performance.
Gameplay: 10/10 very original and kept me hooked.

Well done guys, I wish you the best of luck in getting frontpage etc!!!

-Peter

Yeah! I will get front page! :D

Thanks for the review, try to get all the medals!

average

As for me, cutscenes are not interesting. If there was a skip button, i would feel much better. Also first levels are dull, until the time when its more then 4 kinds of traps its really not interesting to play. I was glad to see a variety of gameplay after i thought this would be one more over-rated game.

Psychofig responds:

Admittedly, the first half of the game is repetitive. But you can actually watch the quality of the game increase as you go on due to my skills developing DURING development. And I had skip buttons for cutscenes initially, but people skipped over them, and I didn't want all my hard work in them just to be skipped. But if you are watching them a second time, a skip button does appear.

Thanks for the review!