Reviews for "CC Frozen Flame (Classic)+*~.0"

I Love CC anc CT!

I Love Chrono Cross and you didn't ruin the music, made it better! Nice!

Chronamut responds:

me too man - and I try :)

badass

greatest audio subbmission on NG

hehe glad you like!

Speechless...

Ah.. the good old days... Chrono Cross.... this song is done wonderfully, Maybe we should try a collab one of these days ^_^ I can't seem to master things well on FL Studio :/

Chronamut responds:

lol it sounds more like you wanna leech off of me to make yourself sound better - perhaps you need to get better first so you can contribute stuff equally to a collab and not just rely on the other personm to make what you make sound better..

Amazing.

Even for you, this song is just awesome. This was your first song that I heard, and it is possibly the best. I haven't heard ALL of your songs, but of them that I have heard, this definitely beats the rest. It is a great tune, executed really nicely. I don't really have much to say about it except for that it's simply amazing.

~Spiralz/MadenameXD

P.S. See what I did there?

Chronamut responds:

there are others that beat it :)

but yes it is a favourite of mine :)

-shawn-

Still on the weather fx, okay. Nothing bad about it, although I think it can get a little cliche sometimes. It serves a nice spot on the high frequencies and helps make it sound a lot brighter. I got to give it to you for the plucked strings in this one. Very wide and smooth sound that supplements the reed very well. Also love those pizzicatos.

Chronamut responds:

if you read the desc I actually went back to this and redid it in 2009 I believe, so this was pretty modern sound.. and you'll realize I am all about the ambient sounds haha.. that was a bit my thing.. also its not cliche when you're one of the first people, if not THE first person on the site to do it! ;)