For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "8-Bit Penguin"

way better

now thats what i call an updated verion!

keep up the good work!

Simple, yet delightful

The game is fun, and simple. It's simple and cute graphics make it appealing, and the relatively simple gameplay makes the game easy to learn and play.

It could be better with better music, and medals. But they aren't necessary.

good stuff

I really enjoyed playing this, the music was very fitting for the game, you created some real good levels, and you made an adventure with a penguin. The only thing I want to say is that it could use more levels, but maybe you will come out with a sequel with more levels, so I'm not gonna downgrade because of that. 10/10 10/10

I liked it.

I really liked how simple it was, and that you didn't have to press 30 buttons to do a single thing.
No enemies made it nice and fun, and anyone could play this. I loved the music, loved the sound and I loved the little "Choose your path" stuff that happened at certain areas.
The only problem I could find is that the controls have a slight calibration problem; it takes a little bit before I move or jump. Other than that, it's really fun. Keep it up.

I freaking LOVE Penguins!!! I hope you can make more of these kind of Games more in the Future! (But i didnt pretty much play the Game....) Though you should make a Sequel!